Sunday, May 9, 2010

Voting Fraud Investigative Reporter Beaten Up by Muslim Thugs


ELECTION SPECIAL – The Cultural Enrichment™ keeps on coming. UK Muslim Postal Vote fraud gets uglier – much uglier:

‘The first punch came, landing on my nose, sending blood down my face’‘Independent’ reporter Jerome Taylor relives his bloody experience on the trail of voting fraud in east London
When I look back on it now what surprises me is how disarmingly polite my attackers were.

“What are you doing?” asked one of the two, seemingly inquisitive, Asian teenagers who approached me on a quiet cul-de-sac in Bow, east London, shortly after 1pm yesterday.

“There’s been a photographer around here, do you know her?” he added.

I didn’t, but I explained I was a journalist for The Independent looking to speak to a man at an address in the area, who was standing as a candidate in the local elections, about allegations of postal vote fraud. “Can we see your note pad,” the boy asked.

I declined and then the first punch came – landing straight on my nose, sending blood and tears streaming down my face. Then another. Then another.

I tried to protect myself but a fresh crop of attackers – I guess between four and six – joined in. As they knocked me to the ground one of them brought a traffic cone repeatedly down on the back of my head.

Read the full shocking story over at The Independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment